Interested in Hosting a Community Partnership Fundraising Event?
Hosting a fundraising event can be a creative and fun way to partner with Operation Care to raise awareness about the importance of safe families, relationships, and communities and give to a great cause. Those who are creating events such as these can have fun custom t-shirts for team games, from companies such as Imprint, made up.
There are a variety of events you can plan and host. Be as creative as you want!
Examples of Community Partnership Fundraising Events that others have done:
- Friend Raising Party: Invite 10-15 of your closest friends and help us expand our circle of friends dedicated to ending violence. Tell them about our mission and why you are passionate about our cause. Ask each person to tell 5 of their closest friends about Operation Care.
- If you are a store or restaurant host a fundraising drive where patrons can round up or add a donation onto their bill
- Host an event and donate a percentage of the proceeds
- Hold a raffle
- Crab Feed/Spaghetti Feed
- Fashion show
- Car wash
- Old-fashioned root beer float sale
- Poker or bunko tournament or a Bingo night!
- Fundraise on your Facebook page and get family and friends involved
- Use a fundraising web site like Firstgiving.com or Fundable.org
Operation Care supports all community efforts, big or small, to raise awareness, increase our circle of friends, and raise much-needed money for our programs. Any support is welcome. A lot of people have used poker tournaments to raise money for our programs before now. They always seem to be popular and draw lots of people in. A lot of people take poker seriously, so they will use something like this kiss918 download 2021 to get some practice in before the event. With any poker fundraiser, the winnings are normally donated to the charity. In some cases, players may want to see what bonuses they can get so they can earn extra to then give to the charity of choice. The top bonuses you need to know can be found at gambling911.com if playing online and donating separately.
Once deciding on an event you’re going to host, you need to find ways you’re going to promote and get people involved! Making sure you tell all your friends and family and getting them to spread the word should be successful, but if you want to go the extra mile, consider handing out a small booklet with all the fundraising details on to the people in your local area. Investing in a saddle stitch booklet printing company will help your promotional endeavors, and ensure your event has a great turnout!
Aligning your business with Operation Care is more than just good business sense. It demonstrates to your employees, customers and the community you care about keeping their families safe.