Interested in Hosting a Community Partnership Fundraising Event?
Hosting a fundraising event can be a creative and fun way to partner with Operation Care to raise awareness about the importance of safe families, relationships and communities and give to a great cause.
There are a variety of events you can plan and host. Be as creative as you want!
Examples of Community Partnership Fundraising Events that others have done:
- Friend Raising Party: Invite 10-15 of your closest friends and help us expand our circle of friends dedicated to ending violence. Tell them about our mission and why you are passionate about our cause. Ask each person to tell 5 of their closest friends about Operation Care.
- If you are a store or restaurant host a fundraising drive where patrons can round up or add a donation onto their bill
- Host an event and donate a percentage of the proceeds
- Hold a raffle
- Crab Feed/Spaghetti Feed
- Fashion show
- Car wash
- Old-fashioned root beer float sale
- Poker or bunko tournament or a Bingo night!
- Fundraise on your Facebook page and get family and friends involved
- Use a fundraising web site like Firstgiving.com or Fundable.org
Operation Care supports all community efforts, big or small, to raise awareness, increase our circle of friends, and raise much needed money for our programs.
Aligning your business with Operation Care is more than just good business sense. It demonstrates to your employees, customers and the community you care about keeping their families safe.