If you have been a victim of a crime, assistance may be available for you. The Victim Services program may be able to help you immediately with food, clothing, safety repairs, counseling expenses, legal help, and other types of assistance. Local law enforcement and county agencies may refer you to the Victim Services program. Individuals may self-refer. A case worker will set up an appointment to meet with you.
Victim Services Steering Committee:
· Operation Care
· Amador County Adult Protective Services
· Amador County Child Protective Services
· Amador County Behavioral Health
· Amador County Superior Court
· Amador County District Attorney’s Office
· Amador County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
· Ione Police Department
· Amador County Sheriff’s Department
· Amador County Probation Department
Call Operation Care at 209-223-2897 for more information.
Victim Services is sponsored by Operation Care’s XC Program Grant # C16011628